Home make over
Do you sometimes wish for a home make over or think your home is looking a bit tired? You can create a favourable designer impression for a surprisingly low cost by following the steps below:
- replacing wardrobe doors
- switching or buying new wall art and ornamental displays
- matching lampshades and scatter cushions colours with wall art
- updating chair seat covers
- replacing curtains with blinds or shutters
- adding new display shelves to draw the eye
A fresher style
This client desired a refreshed design when he moved into a new flat in North West London. I had to work with the original sofas and his wall art leaned to the more traditional. There was also a lack of ornamental displays, so I set to work with all the above points in mind.
And 2 weeks later he had a newly designed interior! The 🔑 is to purchase in-stock items if you want a fast turn around. The one exception was the bespoke shutters which could take between six to twelve weeks from order to installation.
Would you like a free 15 minutes consultation? Contact me for a chat on firstname.lastname@example.org